Interlochen Michigan

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Explanation of the Purpose of this Blog

I want to clarify that this adventure which I am embarking on is in no way an attempt to mock anyone but MYSELF!  I am not attempting to find humor in the beliefs of Mr. Browne, as he is really someone who I respect.  He walks the talk, and I talk where I should walk!

I started this process as a way to try and explain to myself the current meaning of my life.  While I am on the brink of change in my life, and have spent the good part of the last six months watching something that has been so important in my life, slip away, I felt the need to examine where I go from here.  When I discovered that the one thing, I was most proud of, and the one area where I believed I was successful might have not been a reality, I searched for inspiration. 

As I have in most of my life, I went to the music of Jackson Browne for that inspiration.  So please, if anyone out there actually reads this, and God forbid has a line to Mr. Browne, this is a learning experience for me to use his inspiring words to change my world, and learn a few new things.  If I realize that I am still a life long learner, I can't be a failure.